The Lodge Banner of rich silk and gold material was presented to the Lodge in 1892 by Bro Jeejeebhoy Nowrojee Tadiwalla, a wealthy Parsee of Bombay (now Mumbai). It was worked partly in China and completed in Bombay by members of his family. Bro Jeejeebhoy Nowrojee Tadiwalla took all of his degrees in the Lodge whilst studying as an engineer with Messrs Hawks Crawshay and Sons in Gateshead. It was unfurled in the Lodge on 28th March 1892, and the members of the Lodge showed their appreciation of the gift by voting a handsome centenary jewel, to remind their brother of his mother Lodge on his return to his native home.
THE LODGE OF INDUSTRY No 48